Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 88 Sentimental

With only 2 more days left of this thing I'm feeling sentimental.  Could I still be hormonal from giving birth 9 months ago?..... Nahhhh.  I guess I just have a love for the PCP.  Did I just say that? Sara and Sarah will fall over if they ever read this.

Anyway, 18 minutes flew today, but supersets... Ouch.  I do love biceps/triceps as well as chest/back (pull downs/ovations). But pull ups/chest dips and v-sit/planks can go to hell.... They just suck. Arnold can have them back.

For some reason I've been walking around in my underwear lately... Any one else?

Day 89: bring it on (although I peeked and I do not like it already)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah day 89 was a serious turn-off for waking up early to get it done! have to face it tonight.. but hey - after that - just ONE more to go! i never thot possible pre-pcp to workout in my sports bra and shorts.. i do it a lot now (tho at home only!) perhaps i will go running in them one day!?!? hahaha

Patrick said...

Glad you all are feeling so good that clothes become optional. Great progress! Take it off BABY!

Molly said...

These clothing comments are GREAT! :)

Chris said...

Awwww, I know what you mean! But I am ready to see the back of those workout sheets at least for a few days...... xx

Andy said...

For what it's worth, I find that planks and shirts don't mix. The shirt just hangs down in an annoying distracting way,