Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 82 Better Day and 21 minutes of Freedom

So, as usual, today being a work day, was a better PCP day for me. No snacking  (except for a few plain crackers while making dinner).  But boy do I hate evening workouts.  Lately, with the kids not sleeping well and getting up at ungodly hours, I have not been able to work out in the mornings.  Tonight was awful. I had no other choice but to work out 15 minutes after dinner.  Oh, the cramps... I don't recommend jump roping that close to eating and will skip dinner if I ever have to do that again. Good news was that the cramps disappeared midway through.

I am going to bed now, with another evening of only 21 minutes of jumps and 8MA.  Not enough time or energy for the other stuff.  Up again every few hours last night with Wyatt.

I do have to say, it was non-stop today from 5am to 8pm.  I had only 21 minutes to myself all day today. I jumped. And it was enjoyable.

Good night friends.  See you in 24 hours.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Remember Patrick said the jumping & diet were most important, so you nailed those two.t

Patrick said...

Most people would assume 21 minutes of jumprope is the whole workout. You're HARDCORE now!

Anonymous said...

yup the 2 above comments are right! i find the jumpropes well tough at the moment.. 21 min.. its not short!

Chris said...

A great way to spend your time, making it happen, just for you! I nearly threw my rope across the yard today. Some days I'm just so over it, you know?