Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 41 1pm and all is well...except a handful of granola

The good news or the bad news? Ok, it's 1pm, I'm home with the kids.  Up at 5 am with Wyatt, put him in the pack n play thingy and did jumps before breakfast.  Then at 9am did resistance training while he took a nap and my daughter had a play date.  At 12:30 did 8 minute abs while Wyatt went down for his afternoon slumber.  That's the good news.

The bad news, a handful of granola and raisins.  Ughhhh, it haunts me. I'm blogging it out now versus tonight in hopes to rid of this snacking problem.

Otherwise, jumps are getting easier, triceps exercises kill, as do v-sits.  But my 'big' jeans are now too lose as are my 'big-never-fail' black work trousers.  Oh well.... off to the store! (Well, the internet.)

Firm up gang! (Direct from uni-tard guy)

PS Did any one notice the diamond clad watch on the hot blonde guy in ab video? Yeah, I always wear my diamond jewlery when working out...

6 comments:

Molly said...

I didn't notice the diamond watch but I sure noticed the muscles....who couldn't! :) Is there a reason all the women in our PCP group are doing the 8 min abs every day? :) Just kidding! I no longer watch him, just listen and follow along.

Chris said...

Say so long to those big jeans, hello sexy mama jeans... you're doing great.

Dottie said...

Sexy mama jeans... I like it-- you will see them really soon!

Heather said...

I can always rely on my girls (Molly, Chris, and Dottie). Thanks sista's!

Patrick said...

Mommy jeans, classic! You're rocking it Heather!

Scott said...

Gimme an H
Gimme an E
Gimme an A
Gimme a T
Gimme another H
Gimme an E
and gimme an R!

What do you get?

A hard workin' good lookin' don't need no stinkin' big jeans mama!