Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 37 Long Busy Weekend

Been a crazy weekend. In-laws visited and stayed over Friday night into Saturday.  We went out to a beautiful restaurant on the Hudson River on Friday night for my husbands birthday.  I had club soda, grilled salmon with a side of steamed spinach, carrots and string beans (no butter/salt). Nothing for dessert.  Got all the jump roping in up to date, but sad to report that I was unable to do the resistance training yesterday.  Will put forth more effort to get it done today, although I have more family stopping by for a visit.  Week 5 photos up.  This week I lost 1 lb. So total is 16.  I feel like I am not half way there and that bums me out.  Obviously I need to do the program 100% but with 2 small children and work it is difficult.  I will keep going and I guess if it is most definitely going to take me more than 90 days I will have to keep going on without you all.  Please stop in and comment on my blog after 90 days, the support is priceless.  Be well. Stay the course.

5 comments:

Nick said...

Heather, 16lb in 5 weeks is great going, and im sure as your ability to do more as the programme goes on will keep it all coming.

Serious respect to you for taking this on, and squeezing almost all the workouts in so far.. I almost feel guilty when i wonder about having the time as a single guy vs a mum with two kids like you. Keep it up, youre doing really well. Photos are great too, so much progress from day 1. i guess now is like the 'novelty worn off, but not near the finish line' moment where motivation is a bit harder, but hard as it is, keep gutsing it out, the end will be round before you know it and youll be so pleased you did.

Patrick said...

No one has a flawless PCP. Just try to have the best project you can under the circumstances your life is in now. This is the only way to combat "someday when I have more time" syndrome.

Molly said...

Yep --- there will never be a "perfect" time i life to do PCP. I commend you mothers with young children very much!!!! Great job!

PS: 16 lbs is a lot!!

Molly said...

Heather....I just looked at your day 37 photos vs day 1 photos..... HUGE DIFFERENCE! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

lookin great heather - and much respect for u doin this w all the hectic-ness of your daily life! i dunno if i wouldav taken this on if i was in ur position x