Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 14 I Found My Will Power Again

Today was great.  I woke up and said, "You can do this. It's a new day. Forget about yesterday." So I did.

Woke up at 5:45am with my little alarm clock Wyatt.  Took him downstairs while the others were sleeping.
800 jumps? No problem. Finished them in 15min. I couldn't believe it, and neither could Wyatt.  He may just jump rope before he learns to walk...

Anyway, today I took the bull by the horns and said no food is worth looking fat and feeling depressed over.  So I stuck to the diet like glue.  A bit hungry by dinner, but I didn't give in.

Thank you com-padres for all your support.  I have to admit, it is nice to know I have other friends out there when I need them.  And, like me, they are holding onto their will power with death grips.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Yeah! Happy day!

Sean said...

Nice work, Heather. I found the hunger from time to time made me enjoy and appreciate my diet food that much more.

Dottie said...

Heather!!!! What great news! Why to get up and go and really treat it as a new day! Must have felt so good at the end of the day :)